Life Change Blood Purifier pills cleanse the blood and the liver. Everything is stored in the liver, so if the liver is not cleansed your body isn’t getting the nutrients it needs to function freely. In conjunction with Life Change Tea, these blood purifiers will rid you of unwanted “intruders” and help you to maintain healthy blood flow.
Directions: Package contains 30 blood purifiers. Take 1 pill before every meal, 3 times a day. For best results take your pill 30 minutes before your meal with 8oz of water.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains 1000 mg of the following:
- Burdock Root: Burdock is a root that is found in Europe in Asia. It has many beneficial qualities and has been used in many herbal remedies. The root is sweet to the taste and has a gummy consistency. Burdock root has often been used to purify the blood by removing toxins that can build up in blood. Historically, the seeds of the burdock plants were compressed to make a mixture that was effective in cleansing the bloodstream.
- Red Clover: Red clover is a wild plant, which originated from Asia but has spread throughout the world. The Red Clover has been called one of “God’s greatest blessings to man” and is said to be a wonderful blood purifier and cleanser. Red Clover helps maintain the kidneys and the liver and that’s just the beginning. This vitally nutritional, mineral-rich herb is a great tonic for overall good health that no one should be without. It even rebuilds worn out soil; imagine what it can do for your body! (This may interfere with oral contraceptives; be sure to ask your Doctor before using)
- Yellow Dock: The spring leaf stalks of this plant have been used as a potherb in salads. Due to its astringent properties, the plant has been used generally to maintain healthy skin. The powdered root has been used as a natural dentifrice. Yellow dock may help with occasional constipation. It also supports your internal organs.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite Clay is an excellent intestinal cleanser. Once in the gut the clay generates an electrical charge which literally draws toxins, impurities and heavy metals towards it, locking them within its structure until it is expelled.
- Milk Thistle: Milk Thistle supports the liver in the release of toxins. Milk thistle has been used medicinally for over 2000 years to help maintain a healthy liver and gall bladder. Milk thistle products are popular in Europe and the United States. Milk thistle is believed to have great power in the purification and circulation of the blood. It is such a good blood purifier, that drinking a cup of thistle tea twice a day will help with occasional headaches. Milk Thistle is used for occasional upset stomach and gas in the intestines, occasional constipation, and the cleansing of the liver. Milk Thistle is used for maintaining healthy internal organs. It is said that the warm tea given to mothers will produce a good supply of milk. It is also said to be good for girls entering womanhood as a good tonic.
- Other ingredients include: Beet Powder